Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market—with nearly 200,000 paid subscribers in less than 2 years of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
With over 180,000 paying subscribers in less than 18 months of business, Aaptiv is the only app that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. We're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
As the Director of CRM, you will be responsible for building a world class CRM team of cross-functional talent that can scale with the business. You should be a data junkie who loves leading fact-finding missions and using data and statistics to show their findings. We are looking for team players who are driven, self-motivated, and can operate in a fast-paced environment. You will use logic to identify and evaluate alternative solutions for complex problems, and must be able to influence and persuade stakeholders who might agree with you at the onset of an idea.
What You'll Do
- Build a world class CRM team of cross functional talent, that can scale with the business
- Create and execute on an end-to-end, multi-channel, lifecycle based CRM strategy for Aaptiv, driving customer acquisition, retention, engagement, loyalty, and virality.
- Drive advanced personalization via predictive modeling and intelligence tools; advanced user segmentation using internal and external data sources, and improve lifetime value of customers.
- Manage multiple customer touch points (email, app notification, direct mail, phone) in order to create a content experience that drives higher consumption and satisfaction
- Evaluate the CRM platforms and architecture to ensure it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required data at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Create an efficient and agile planning and prioritization approach on the team
- Create a data driven, high velocity, test and learn culture on the team
Who You Are
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of demonstrated success in CRM, database marketing, email and direct marketing roles, preferably within a subscription or lifecycle based business.
- Experience with implementation of CRM technology at scale
- Hands on experience with email marketing, SMS, mobile push and site notifications
- Advanced knowledge of deployment of trigger-based lifecycle programs
- Solid analytical aptitude - able to evaluate customer journey and email metrics resulting in creative solutions and program optimization in line with business objectives
- Top-notch project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence
- Experience working on B2B CRM sales programs, a plus
- Experience working on Direct Mail campaigns, a plus