Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market -- with over 180,000 paying subscribers in less than 18 months of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
With over 180,000 paying subscribers in less than 18 months of business, Aaptiv is the only app that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. We're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
As the SEM Marketing Manager, you will lead the strategy and execution of our SEM initiatives. We are looking for team players who are driven, self-motivated, and can operate in a fast-paced environment. You will use logic to identify and evaluate alternative solutions for complex problems, and must be able to influence and persuade stakeholders who might agree with you at the onset of an idea.
What You'll Do
- Lead the strategy and execution of our SEM initiatives across Google Adwords and other search engines in order to drive revenue growth and efficiency
- Monitor SEM activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to improve SEM performance
- Continually refine and expand keyword coverage, test advertising creative hypothesis, optimize bid management strategies, and partner with conversion team to improve effectiveness of landing pages
- Ensure proper event tracking in Adwords from Google Analytics and our mobile attribution parter (Adjust)
- Present reports for relevant campaign metrics such as conversion rates, number of conversions generated per keyword segment, ROI, ROAS, etc.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in search engine marketing managing budgets in excess of $5MM
- Hands on experience scaling campaigns through 3rd party bid management tools (Kenshoo a plus) and
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently scale campaigns through filling gaps in keyword coverage, optimizing campaign structure, and learning from advertising creative testing.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, traffic attribution, customer acquisition, and conversion tactics
- Advanced skills in Excel required