As a Senior Finance Manager / Associate Finance Director in a fast growing startup, you will be able to focus on forecasts and business analysis, make decisions, see their impact in real time, and make adjustments as needed. You'll work with external accounting/auditing firms (or part-time account clerks) and have complete ownership of the day to day finance operations. You are looking to take the next step in your career, and to broaden perspective to cover business operation, administration, legal & compliance and business partnerships.
- Monthly management accounts preparation with commentary, analysis and presentation to the management team.
- Budgeting, forecasting and long range planning.
- Business partnering with Heads of Sales, Social media & Product teams.
- Supporting senior management on future commercial initiatives including fund raising.
- Handle or supervise day-to-day accounting operations.
- Statutory and tax reporting.
- Continually improving internal processes and controls.
- Degree or qualified certification in accounting and related field.
- CPA, ACCA or equivalent certification preferred.
- Working experience in Big 4 is a bonus.
- Startup/SME company experience in a broad role.
- Experience with Xero and Salesforce tools would be highly beneficial.
- Excited by high growth, fast-paced high-tech startup companies, and have an aptitude for latest information technology.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical mind.