We're looking for a talented iOS Engineers to help build a best-in-class App that transforms how millions of people discover and collect inspiration everyday. You should have experience building beautiful high-performance Mobile App independently.
As a member of the 9GAG engineer team you will have the opportunity to tackle the technical challenges of truly big scale products. The successful candidates must consistently deliver high quality Mobile Apps, understand the Internet / Mobile trend, have good communications skills and problem-solving skills. You would enjoy the excitement working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Building 9GAG’s reusable mobile infrastructure is an enormous challenge. You’ll have to balance the need to move fast today while continuing to build for tomorrow. You understand the trade-offs between different open source technologies and aren’t afraid to build it yourself if needed.
- Working closely with the product team to build stunning products and implement new features from scratch.
- Writing clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Finding simple and elegant ways to solve problems.
- Improving our apps to make the world happier!
- Relevant degree and 2+ years in native iOS applications development.
- Familiar with Object-oriented design & development, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis.
- Advanced in Objective-C, Swift and Xcode and experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning and automation test
- Sound knowledge in general mobile landscape, modern MVP / MVVM framework and RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing and instrumented testing libraries.
- Eager to learn new technologies, trends and find new ways to solve problems.
- Eager to work in a fast paced startup environment and ship products that are as beautifully built as they are designed.
- Passion for delivering great user experience
- Friendly, approachable and hardworking attitude.
- No haters.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Experience with Reactive programming and relational / object database libraries.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Active user of 9GAG.