A leading mobile games development studio delivering unique simulation experience is now looking for a Fullstack Developer to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Own systems vertically from the backend to the player-facing UX using Unity3D engine and Java server;
- Collaborate with game designers and artists to design, prototype, and implement compelling gameplay experiences;
- Mentoring collaborators and providing general design guidance.
- Minimum 3 years of software engineering experience;
- Good Knowledge of Java and C# languages;
- Knowledge of Unity 3D or other game engines;
- Experience in developing client-server architecture;
- Good math & algorithmic skills;
- Knowledge of GIT or other version control system;
- Experience in working with non-relational databases (best: Redis);
- Comfortable with extending and improving an established codebase.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Leadership potential or previous leadership experience;
- Commercial experience or hobby projects that you can show;
- Experience with developing mobile games or applications;
- Passion for games.
- A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate about games!
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / Field games etc.)
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Fresh fruit in the office and pizza days! :)
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.