A leading mobile games development studio delivering unique simulation experience is now looking for a Level Designer to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Design and implement in-game levels based on a draft using their level editor;
- Collaborate in a team to create refined gameplay mechanics and in-game layouts;
- Implement compelling puzzle levels according to specified requirements regarding difficulty and maintain the balance of core mechanics and meta-game systems,
- Create clear and transparent documentation in English.
- Ability to design and implement new levels for mobile games;
- Experience in mobile game industry (min. 1 year of experience with Match3D, casual or logic games);
- Proficiency in English (B2/C1);
- Self-reliance and self-motivation;
- Creativity and logical thinking.
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH:
- Proficiency in Jira and in Unity Engine;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Experience in designing and developing puzzle and casual games.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Steady job in Wroclaw;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to partly work from home (after trial period);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops, social events and company trips
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.