Our Client is creating a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry-leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their dedicated team in Germany.
- Be responsible for maintaining of our CI/CD pipelines
- Automate our deployment process to stabilize our production and prevent problem recurrence
- Manage the Production environment on Azure and handle the operations of the cloud infrastructure.
- Work together with our Software Engineers to ensure reliability, availability and performance of our services
- Analyze our tools and processes to detect potential issues and possible improvements
- Participate in capacity planning and forecast our system requirements
- Develop effective documentation, tooling, and alerts to both identify and address reliability risks.
- Operations/Development proportion - ~75/25 %
- 3-4+ years of experience in administrating/configuring of Linux / Unix servers
- Experience in cloud architectures design and application deployment on Azure / AWS / Google cloud
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including CI and CD pipeline architecture within AzureDevOps/ Jenkins / Gitlab / etc.
- Experience with Docker or/and Kubernetes
- Experience working with Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Load Balancers, Key Vaults, Firewalls, Message queues, Serverless apps
- Good knowledge of scripting: Bash / Powershell / Python
- Experience with source control version system (Git)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Game development experience
- Experience in deploying UE4 projects
- .NET projects development and deployment experience
- Experience in using configuration management systems: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience with infrastructure orchestration tools: Terraform
- Certifications: Azure Certified SysOps Administrator, Azure Certified Advanced Networking
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation and visa/immigration support will be provided by the company for the employee and their family
- All office communications are in English
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.