Our international client and one of the fastest-growing, mobile casino and hyper-casual games in the world, is now looking for an experienced and hardworking Game Artist. You will join our growing team and work on an exciting game that reaches millions of people every day. You will report to the project Art Director and work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your skills, professional experience and creative vision will help shape the next generation of casual mobile games.
• Involvement in the development of a visual style, design, and overall look.
• Creates beautiful characters, assets, and environments to be rolled out into the game.
• Develops visual concepts and ideas.
• Gets involved in the look and feel of other projects including animation, community, and marketing.
• Supports team in game design, working closely with programmers, community and everyone else on a tightly knit game team.
• Excellent skills in 2D, 3D and/or UI art in mobile games.
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required
• At least 1 years of experience as a game designer in casual game industry
• Understand business and players’ needs and provide well informed decisions
• You will identify potential features to test and make recommendations to the production team.
• Develop a deep understanding of the player’s needs and motivations.
• Highly creative person with a true passion for games
• Experience in the games industry having shipped several titles, mobile game essential
• Experience crafting appealing 3D game assets, additional 2D art skills
• Experience with industry standard tools such as Maya, Zbrush and the Adobe Creative Suit
• Understanding of the art production process for mobile games, from concept to final in game assets
• You are comfortable with and enjoy working in casual art styles
• You proactively deliver artwork taking into account device limitations
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback
What they offer
• Higher salary system of game industry
• Flexible working hours
• Training budget
• Relocation budget for candidates from abroad
• Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation program
• Various interest clubs in Guitar, Cycling, Yoga, etc
• Unlimited daily fresh coffee, fruits and snacks
SALARY: 2600-4400 USD NET
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.