Our Client is leading AAA console/PC studio currently working on their new IP (AAA console/PC shooter). We are looking for a Lead Concept Artist to join their New York studio.
- Lead and mentor a team of concept artists
- Provide day-to-day feedback and creatively solve problems
- Collaborating with artists, designers, and other disciplines to create engaging concepts
- Conduct consistent performance and compensation reviews of staff members
- Work closely with a team to achieve defined art direction
- Work with the production team on tasks assignment and a team schedule
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the production of games for consoles and PC
- 1 (or more) project in the portfolio as Lead Concept Artist
- Understanding of various 3d game-development technical aspects
- Knowledge of: Photoshop (or the equivalent of 2d software), Zbrush, 3d software, like Maya, 3ds Max
- Knowledge of current standards and techniques for creating AAA games on PCs and consoles
- Experience in team management
- Excellent English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Personal development opportunities in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation.
- Business trips and integration events.
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.