Our Client is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators.
About the Role
We are now looking for a Senior Java developer to our new Live development team in Krakow. We are developing a live streaming product in a gaming environment. We need to deploy to several servers and this for all web browsers and operating systems, for desktop, tablets and mobile phones. We are continuously developing our platform, with a distributed architecture, and this is the opportunity to jump on this train packed with technical challenges.
As a Senior Java Dev, you will be part of an agile development team where the team members are the ones deciding how the platform is designed and developed in the best possible way contributing to high product quality. Java developer here develops backend components using the following technologies: Java 8, JBoss EAP, Kafka, Hadoop, Samza, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, Google Cloud.
- 3+ years of Java development experience (Java 8 and JEE)
- Strong DevOps mindset (you truly care of the end-to-end software development life cycle)
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with build automation server like Jenkins or similar
- Experience in working with distributed messaging systems like Kafka or similar
- Familiarity with data analytics tools like ELK stack or similar
- Knowledge about data streaming technologies
What we offer you
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Technical onboarding in Stockholm
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Great professional development
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance