Our Client is creating a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry-leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Character Artist to join their dedicated team in Germany.
- Sculpting realistic characters and accessories based on concept art or reference photos
- Create efficient models with clean topology and UV layouts
- Create facial expressions and blend shapes
- Create textures for the characters
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a character artist
- Knowledge of anatomy is a must-have
- Ability to create a clean topology for animation
- Experience with likeness sculpting with a great eye for detail
- Experience with facial expression modelling
- Knowledge of major 3D software packages (Maya, 3ds Max or Modo and ZBrush)
- Experience painting textures in Substance Painter or Photoshop, from hand or based on texture reference
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Strong portfolio or demo reel
Nice to Have Qualifications and Skills:
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge
- VR/AR experience as a developer or user
- Experience with cleaning up scan data
- Experience in working with marvellous designer
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.