Our Client is leading AAA console/PC studio currently working on their new IP (AAA console/PC shooter).
This person will be working on a new AAA shooter and a new IP across multiple platforms. We’re looking for a very experienced Engine Programmer who will help enhance and maintain PCF Framework (built on Unreal Engine 4), as well as optimize the game for multiple platforms.
Together with the New York team, you will have an opportunity to help build and create a rendering pipeline from the ground up and help set the vision for how our graphics should look and feel. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining both high level and low level graphics-related systems. You will also stay on top of new industry trends to develop our next generation graphics engine. We are in particular looking for a render generalist with an aesthetic eye who can work closely with our artists to make our worlds come to life.
- 5+ years of experience working in the games industry
- Fluent in C/C++
- Developed at least one AAA title on PS4, Xbox One or PC from start to finish
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math
- Good knowledge of the PS4, Xbox One, DX11/12 rendering architectures and APIs
- Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders, geometry processing and lighting
- Experience with CPU/GPU optimizations
- You are interested in working in all parts of the codebase, as well as doing great things with our renderer
- You have experience with multi-threaded programming.
- You don't mind rapid prototyping to test feasibility of concepts, even if sometimes they don't work out
- Experience with large codebases, and you have the ability to work on code that you didn't write
- Experience with optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed
- Experience in UE4 development
- Experience working on multiplayer games
WHAT THEY OFFER
A competitive salary and performance–based bonuses
Personal development opportunities in a diverse, multicultural environment
Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
100% company paid Medical, Dental and Vision plans
Discounted gym memberships
4 weeks of paid vacation
Business trips and integration events
Comprehensive assistance in relocation