Our Client is leading AAA console/PC studio currently working on their new IP (AAA console/PC shooter). We are looking for a Writer to join their Warsaw studio.
- Collaborating with Game Director and core creative leads to develop a new IP including development and implementation of the game’s plots, world-building, character arcs and an overall plan for the story’s emotional journey
- Expansion of traditional storytelling tools and techniques into new areas leveraging increased player choice and agency, in-world narrative, and asynchronous storytelling
- Creating stories, characters, quests and dialogue, overseeing V.O. sessions
- Writing linear, non-linear, and branching content for cinematic scripts, mission dialogue scripts, world banter, secondary narrative and other supplemental material
- Creativity. A candidate must be able to develop new and interesting plots, characters, or ideas
- Writing skills. Writers and authors must be able to write effectively in order to convey feeling and emotion and communicate with readers.
- English native language proficiency is a must.
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Passion for Games
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH
- Shipped-title experience, preferably a story-rich game.
- Have written original screenplays as well as adapted works from other mediums (novels, plays, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company Polish language lessons for foreigners
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.