A leading mobile games development studio delivering unique simulation experience is now looking for a UA Specialist to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Make ad campaigns aimed at getting users for mobile products (using tools like Facebook Ads, AdWords and others);
- Report work results using available tools;
- Make remarketing campaigns and other marketing automation operations;
- Look for new solutions/tools which increase campaign effectiveness;
- Establish business relationships with new ad networks.
- Experience in e-marketing campaigns;
- Good knowledge of advertising tools (FB Ads and/or AdWords) and MS Excel;
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs;
- Ability to interpret data and optimize marketing operations;
- Good knowledge of English (including business English).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of the mobile apps market (knowledge of the game market is an advantage);
- Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.) and ability to use them for advertising purposes;
- Experience in working for an advertising agency or network.
- Creative work in a fast-growing company in Wroclaw;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company trips and gatherings,
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Pizza Days and fresh fruit in the office!
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.