Our client is one of the world’s largest mobile application developers and is a global premium partner of Apple, Google, and Facebook. A leading developer in the mobile internet industry, currently providing a wide range of products, dozens of which rank high in the App Store and Google Play of more than 80 countries, further attaining its place as a premium mobile application developer in the world. They set up its product and operation teams in the U.S. and Hong Kong, along with its business networks in over 100 countries and regions around the world.
They are looking for a Senior Producer to deliver world-leading casual games. If you want to create entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the right job for you! Reporting directly to the Executive Producer, you will be responsible for product development, business excellence, and player satisfaction.
- Partner with the Executive Producer to define the vision and strategy for teams based on market research, an understanding of company goals and strategy and by looking at the current state of success and failures in our own products and in products out on the market.
- As a product leader, without a team of game developers, or with a smaller team suited for early discovery, you help validate and contribute to the strategy for future products.
- Recognizing and embracing uncertainty within the company and guiding teams toward the right approach at the right times, you drive the product development framework for pushing the product forward.
- As a product leader, you are encouraged to lead other leaders through exceptionally strong communication skills and supporting a positive, creative, feedback-focused culture.
- partner with development teams to source and compile the information into useful context, taking abstract ideas and thoughts and bring them together into something actionable.
- develop strong networks with key partners across the company and with cross-functional development teams to get the job done.
- Having led the development, release and/or service operations of at least one game or live digital product.
- Experience in validating real customer and business value.
- Working within a positive, open-feedback team culture and environment to boost engagement, ownership, and accountability.
- Knowledge of the mobile game market and platforms.
- Experience in leading large teams or other leaders and in aligning towards and executing against product vision and goals at a large scale.
- Able to receive feedback openly and adjust leadership style and way of working.
- Understanding and/or experience of F2P business model.
- Strong analytical and data-informed decision-making.
- Experience with lean/agile product management and methodologies.
- Experience in game development crafts such as art, game design, engineering, QA/QC.
- Curious about emerging product practices and tools in the industry.
- Fluency in English (Chinese is a big plus! )
They are offering you:
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation program.
SALARY: 4400-7100 USD NET
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.