Our Client is leading AAA console/PC studio currently working on their new IP (AAA console/PC shooter).
We are looking for someone able to rapidly prototype a new gameplay feature, as well as bring it to a high level of polish. Gameplay Programmer will be working closely with artists and designers, while also having a lot of creative freedom; therefore we expect this person to understand exactly what makes the game fun and what does not.
- Strong C++ knowledge and math skills.
- Minimum 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years of game industry experience.
- Game designer's creativity.
- Keen analytical mind.
- Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code.
- High work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Language: English.
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge.
- Shipped title experience.
- Experience working on a mod/title on the Unreal Engine.
- Performance optimization skills.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Client offers a comprehensive range of benefits for all full-time employees including 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, the company paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation. In addition, we offer Relocation Assistance, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Flexible Savings Account Programs, Commuter Tax benefits and discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy.