Our Client is creating a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry-leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a VFX Artist (UE4) to join their dedicated team in Germany.
- Creation of visual effects for characters, props and environments.
- You will be expected to create the highest quality real-time visual effects, both in appearance and performance, while adhering to the project’s artistic vision.
- Implementation of all work using Unreal and related tools.
- Troubleshooting work and optimization of effects for performance on multiple platforms (PC/VR and mobile/VR).
- Collaboration with the team to collect feedback and iterate on work.
- Estimate and deliver tasks on time.
- 3+ years of development experience
- A demo reel that shows significant relevant work
- Knowledge of the UE4 engine and the tools required to implement VFX in-game, including the creation and use of shaders.
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficiency with Photoshop for texture generation
- Ideas of how to improve existing special effects processes
- A great attitude and personality.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Past experience working with VR/AR content and understanding what makes them unique and challenging
- Experience with Maya (or 3ds Max)
- Experience with simulations and physics
- Good knowledge of the Unreal Engine material editor
- German language skills
- Strong understanding of game workflows and pipelines
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.