A leading mobile games development studio delivering unique simulation experience is now looking for a Marketing Creative Producer to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Build, lead, and review the work of our creative team in the production of advertising campaigns:
- Create concepts and design graphic creations for advertising campaigns, mobile stores, websites and games (e.g. graphics advertising events, game offers, etc.);
- Analyze the results of created creatives, competitive landscape, market trends, and benchmarks;
- Create trailer scripts for our games;
- Collaborate with our creative team and teams responsible for conducting advertising campaigns;
- Supervise external productions - for example, TV commercials, playable ads, etc.;
- Search for new directions of development!
- Increase the efficiency of graphic creations (CTR, CVR) and report the results of campaigns.
- Create texts and slogans used in advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with game production teams:
- Support product teams - including creating advertising game slogans, preparing and iterating mobile notifications;
- Micro-copywriting: create texts for buttons and notification windows etc.
- Basic technical knowledge of digital art and video production (you don't have to be a graphic designer/motion designer, but you need to know how to work with them);
- Creativity - head full of ideas!;
- Proactive attitude - you don't wait for tasks, you initiate them!;
- Knowledge of KPIs;
- Ability to interpret data and optimize marketing campaigns based on drawn conclusions;
- Fluency in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of the mobile game industry (and knowledge of the video game industry will be a strong asset);
- Interest in games;
- Basic Knowledge of UX design;
- Understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and their use in advertising;
- Experience in working with an advertising agency or network.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.