Our Client is creating a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry-leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking an Unreal Engine Specialist (VR/AR) to join their dedicated team in Germany.
- Integrate content from all departments and assemble experiences inside our core framework
- Collaborate closely with our artists and engineers to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
- Participate in the content creation pipeline and find ways to optimize/automate workflows
- Recognize opportunities to improve our application or general workflows, and seek to make these changes
- Explore opportunities to improve our application and general workflows
You should be expert in at least one of the following points:
- Animation and/or modelling in any 3D content creation software
- Unreal Material Editor / any shader language (HLSL/CG/ShaderLab)
- Game design and visual scripting (Unreal Engine Blueprints)
- Visual effects using Cascade/Niagara
- Scripting (Python, MEL, Maya API)
- Game/Engine Programming (C++)
- A minimum of two years of game industry experience
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Art/Animation or a similar discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Good to have:
- VR and/or AR experience as a developer or user
- Character and props rigging (Maya)
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.