Our client is one of the world’s largest mobile application developers and is a global premium partner of Apple, Google, and Facebook. A leading developer in the mobile internet industry, currently providing a wide range of products, dozens of which rank high in App Store and Google Play of more than 80 countries, further attaining its place as a premium mobile application developer in the world. They set up its
product and operation teams in the U.S. and Hong Kong, along with its business networks in over 100 countries and regions around the world.
• Leading the team of designers, providing mentoring and feedback
• Guiding the team in creating game design for the project
• Reviewing gameplay, systems, story and level design
• Working on new game concepts
• Finding interesting ways to communicate with the player
• Working closely with other teams to ensure that design vision will be properly developed
• At least 3 years of experience as a game designer
• Deep insight into design fundamentals (high level design, system design, narrative design etc.)
• Strong understanding of game production process and tools
• Ability to create clear, concise documentation that will be used by different team members
• Be someone who is self-motivated, proactive that thrives in an agile environment
• Have a consistent track record of creating impactful features in casual mobile games
• Be capable of conveying a design to a range of different casual audiences
• Fluency in English (Chinese is a big plus! )
• Experience with match 3 games is a plus, casual game experience welcomed.
They are offering you:
• Higher salary system of game industry
• Flexible working hours
• Training budget
• Relocation budget for candidates from abroad
• Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation program
• Various interest clubs in Guitar, Cycling, Yoga, etc
• Unlimited daily fresh coffee, fruits and snacks
SALARY: 4400-7100 USD NET
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.