A leading mobile games development studio delivering unique simulation experience is now looking for a Game Designer to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the mobile games industry - in the Free-to-play model.
- Knowledge of individual game design elements (including Free-to-play mobile games): concept and game progress, game design, user interface, user experience design, in-game monetization and sales.
- Knowledge of LiveOps activities in the game development process.
- Experience in product development and improvement, through rigorous indicator analysis, consumer perception analysis and design experiments to tailor product features to player motivation.
- Knowledge of methods of making payments in games and experience in designing virtual currencies and managing game economies.
- Organizational skills - the ability to simultaneously manage many tasks of great importance in time.
- Analytical thinking.
- Very good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Unity engine.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Steady job in Wroclaw;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to partly work from home (after trial period);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops, social events and company trips
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.