Our Client is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators.
About the Role
We are now looking for a Senior Front-end developer to our new Live development team in Krakow. The role is mainly front-end oriented however it would be great if you are open to enhancing your back-end skill as well. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve our product.
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure continuous improvement. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Working mainly with front-end (openness for a work on the back-end is an additional advantage)
- Development of new tools as well as maintenance of existing tools that the team has created.
- Build, release and deployment our products using tools such as Maven, Jenkins and, Webpack 2
- “You build it, you run it” – DevOps practices
- Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews and/or TDD
- Working together with UX team and others to continuously evolve our products
What you need to succeed
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Nice to have a basic knowledge of React, PixiJs, Test engines (i.e. Mocha / Jest)
- Outstanding software craftsmanship
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
What we offer you
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Technical onboarding in Stockholm
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance