A leading mobile games development studio delivering unique simulation experience is now looking for a 3D Artist to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Proficiency in 3dmax or Blender and Adobe Photoshop (or similar);
- Creating models, textures, renders, simple animations;
- Ability to create existing models/animations.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Drawing/painting skills;
- Experience in making marketing creations;
- Compositing and post-production;
- Basic knowledge of Unity.
- A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate about games!;
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events;
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / Field games etc.);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.