7 Peaks Software (7 Peaks) is an international design and software company, located in Bangkok.
We love to work with people in a multinational environment. We possess a passion for technology and software development.
You will work alongside our team of 40+ talented designers and engineers from all over the world based in our Bangkok office, working with a wide and interesting portfolio of global clients.
Our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the Asoke / Nana BTS Skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit underground trains.
7 Peaks is a Norwegian owned company and was BOI promoted by the Thailand Board of Investment in 2014.
Our primary clients are enterprises and growth startups from SEA and Europe, working with clients such as Boston Consulting Group, SCB, UOB, RHB, IRPC, Telenor Group, DTAC, 7-Eleven, Viriyah and others.
Maintain strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing team with project organization
- Implement SEO and PPC strategies internally as well as externally for clients
- Manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Manage email/email automation and social media marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with our inhouse design team
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- BS/MS degree in Advertising or Marketing or a related subject
- 1-3 years experience in marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Good in English and Thai, both oral and written
- Experience with Google AdWords, CMS/CRM, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google My Business is a plus but not a must
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the BTS and MRT trains
- International work environment with over 10 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
- Please refer to our website for further information https://www.7peakssoftware.com
- Please send your resume to email@example.com