- Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
- Review design, requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Obtain, create and maintain testdata needed for test execution.
- Participate and lead actively in Agile / Scrum development methodology - daily standups, sprint planning, test estimation, retrospectives etc.
- Execute branch, integration, system, pilot, beta and live testing applying various test techniques at the appropriate time.
- Work with the team to perform test result analysis and root-cause analysis of the defects found to ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to maintain quality standards.
- Provide test documentation which includes the QA testing processes, test plan, test case scenarios, test execution reports, test summary reports and defect reports.
- Review and evaluate software tools, systems and practices to ensure adherence to best practice for company and customer quality standards.
- Collaborate with development leads to implement an effective testing process including creating a test infrastructure that supports continuous integration and automated testing.
- Advice and assist customers with acceptance testing scripts, training, demos and follow up for production setting of live software products.
- Monitor and debug live software by means of crash reports, logging errors and customer feedback.
- Provide mentor-ship to the test team, coach testers on testing expertise and development best practices.
- 5 year + related QA and management work or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent ability to understand software requirements and specification documents.
- Creativity in simulating other personas for approaching software with a different angle to reveal weaknesses in design, functional specifications and requirements.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong ‘hands on’ experience developing test scripts for all phases of the software life cycle.
- Able to test functional, non functional and static requirements.
- Experience with API Testing.
- Great knowledge of debugging with help of developer tools like logs, databases,analytic tools, crash reports etc.
- Prior exposure to collaborating tools like, JIRA, Trello, Confluence, Google docs and internal Wiki's.
- Self-driven with ability to work in a structured and meticulous way without guidance.
- Great communication skills to ensure good team collaboration.
- Strong knowledge about best practice software testing methodology and tools.
- Great English, both oral and written.
- ISTQB Foundation and Advanced certifications.
- PRINCE, Scrum master, Agile certifications.
- Experience in various programming languages.
- Strong knowledge about Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free Lunch every Thursday
- Provident Fund
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the BTS and MRT stations
- International work environment with over 16 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
- Please refer to our website for further information http://www.7peakssoftware.com.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com