At 4ocean LLC, we are looking for people who are smart, driven, and real. We hire leaders and innovators, not employees or staff. 4Ocean is a high-growth movement driving environmental change globally. The success and quality of our brand are attributed to the talent of our people. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the clean ocean movement.
There’s a lot that goes into building the world’s largest ocean cleanup company. Our CEO is seeking a talented executive assistant to take on administrative tasks and other duties so he can focus on work that will help 4ocean expand around the world.
While clerical work is part of your job, you will also be expected to take on the tasks our CEO must delegate, which may include helping with market research, managing itineraries, compiling reports, and acting as “gatekeeper” to the CEO’s time and attention.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can juggle multiple projects and has experience taking on business-related assignments that require sorting through several streams of data to find the necessary information. He or she must be comfortable collecting data from multiple sources including the internet, surveys, legal documents, and other published research.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce presentations, documents, and general correspondence for in-office and external meetings
- Plan and execute business itineraries domestically and internationally
- Works independently and within a team on non-recurring and ongoing projects at the request of the CEO, which may include planning and coordinating presentations and disseminating information
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned and requested
- Required 3 years of work experience assisting with C-level executives
- Discretion and trustworthiness as you will often be party to confidential information
- Flexible and adaptable under pressure; must be able to switch gears at a moment’s notice without becoming flustered or frustrated
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Incredibly organized both physically and digitally
- Innately proactive
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments
- Legal or Research Assistant experience
4ocean LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.