At 4ocean LLC, we are looking for real people who are smart, driven and ready to build something meaningful. We hire leaders and innovators, not employees or staff. 4ocean is the world’s largest ocean clean up company creating an impactful movement that is driving environmental change across the globe. The success of 4ocean is purely based on the skills and hard work of the team we have backing this mission.
Our CEO is looking to hire a critical support person to act as both an Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant who will play an integral part in this clean ocean movement.
As you would imagine, there’s a ton of work that goes into building the company that is cleaning up the world’s oceans. Our CEO/Founder is a super smart and busy guy (selected for Forbes “30 Under 30” list) looking to hire an Executive Assistant that will support him in all aspects of the work required to expand 4ocean globally. This means you will be his key professional (and personal) support expert keeping everything running smoothly both inside the office and out.
You will have a unique chance to take on some of the projects supporting his work including helping with market research (ever heard of the devulcanization of rubber?), managing busy itineraries, pulling together reports, and keeping his calendar protected. Utilize your precise eye for details and determination on certain assignments that require sorting through several streams of data that will ultimately lead you to the right information. You have that uncanny ability to collect data from key sources including the internet, surveys, legal documents, and other published research. You will definitely put your master juggling skills to work!
- Create amazing presentations and take the lead on coordination & communications for both in-office and external meetings
- Meticulously manage all domestic and international travel itineraries
- Taking and distributing meeting notes with appropriate follow up as required
- Monthly bill management and credit card reconciliation
- Running personal errands as required
- Collaborate with team on recurring and ad-hoc projects
- Bring your 3+ years of relevant EA experience supporting executives in a fast-paced (ideally start-up) environment
- Highly detailed, organized and proactive with great energy
- Passionate about the environment and committed to 4ocean’s mission
- Naturally discreet and trustworthy as you will be expected to keep confidential information just that – confidential.
- Incredibly articulate with excellent written communication skills
- You love to get stuff done with high quality and always on time
- Flexible and adaptable under pressure; able to handle ambiguity like a champ!
- Early riser (schedule is Mon – Fri from 7AM – 5PM) and accessible on nights or weekends as needed for special events or to support travel itinerary
- MS Office guru
- Dog lover is a must!
- Must be willing to relocate to Boca Raton, FL
- Must be able to lawfully work in the USA
- Some experience in the legal field or as a Research Assistant would be awesome but not required.
4ocean LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.