At 4ocean LLC, we are looking for people who are Smart, Driven, and Real. We hire leaders and innovators, not employees or staff. 4ocean is a high-growth movement driving environmental change globally. The success and quality of our brand is attributed to the talent of our people. We are looking for a Recruiter.
Are you a passionate, high-energy recruiter who loves to find top talent? Do you have a long track record of driving results? If you said yes, then we want to talk to you! 4ocean is an e-commerce company that specializes in global ocean cleanups. We're growing fast and looking for one-of-a-kind talent. We want people who are ready to be part of a global movement to change the world. From hourly associates and managers to directors, VPs, and C-suite positions, this recruiter we hire will play a role in significantly growing our in-house staff. Sound like you? Apply now!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Assist, coordinate, and maintain working relationships with any staffy agencies
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Collaborate with hiring managers to assess, determine and fill human capital needs and confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Interact with potential candidates on job boards such as Indeed and LinkedIn
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Sources passive candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, complex internet searches, and existing internal database.
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience in sourcing.
- LinkedIn Certification preferred
- Proven track record as a recruiting or agency recruiter across a wide range of disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple searches at any time and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to generate high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and listening skills.
- Excellent organization and prioritization capabilities.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced and ambiguous environment.
4oceans is an equal opportunity employer.