At 4ocean LLC, we are looking for people who are Smart, Driven, and Real. We hire leaders and innovators, not employees or staff. 4ocean is a high-growth movement driving environmental change globally. The success and quality of our brand is attributed to the talent of our people. We are looking for a Contract-Recruiting Coordinator.
The Screener will assist the recruitment team with various tasks within the full life-cycle recruitment process, as well as assisting in meeting hiring deadlines. The screener will be responsible for administrative tasks within the recruitment process and will be assisting with confidential information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports one or more recruiter in daily transactional tasks to ensure a positive, efficient, experience for prospective candidates.
- Enters and tracks data into appropriate user system(s) (Indeed/LinkedIn)
- Coordinates requisitions and approvals.
- Schedules candidates for telephone or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- Support recruiting event logistics for job fairs, open houses, invitation-only interview days, etc.
- Administer assessment and complete electronic pre-screening of candidates to support recruiting efforts.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process and serve as a resource for all recruitment process and client organization questions.
- Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and log in the appropriate user systems.
- Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- 1+ years of recruiting/screening experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience in navigating LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Ability to focus on tasks or information in detail and to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others.
4ocean is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.