At 4ocean LLC, we are looking for people who are Smart, Driven, and Real. We hire leaders and innovators, not employees or staff. 4ocean is a high-growth movement driving environmental change globally. The success and quality of our brand is attributed to the talent of our people. 4ocean is looking for an E-commerce Analyst.
Picture a scenario where your CPC has increased by 20% and your conversion rate has decreased by 20%? What insight or recommendations can provide to your Director of Digital?
We are seeking an E-commerce Analyst to join our team. This cross-functional leader will work across multiple business units: Logistics, Operations, and IT to drive business performance and improve the customer experience. The successful candidate will thrive if they love mining for data, are inquisitive and have a keen ability to see anomalies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leverage large data sets to surface actionable insights that help transform the strategic direction of the business
- Use statistical data analysis methods to feed the continuous improvement pipeline with opportunities to pursue revenue generation, cost efficiencies, quality improvements and customer experience optimization
- Envision, develop, and deploy tools to streamline processes to gain efficiencies and improve key metrics
- Interject new insights and ideas for improving customer experience and improving financials
- Help process owners and key stakeholders in understanding the key drivers (i.e. inputs) of their core processes, subject matter areas, and strategic decisions
- Develop KPI dashboards for each department with measurable statistics.
- Build the eCommerce metrics roadmap by collecting and analyzing various data sources
- Provide daily reporting and insights as well as performing in-depth sales and audience analysis
- Optimize digital marketing efforts across different digital channels (Site, display, social, search, email, and video)
- Measure cross-device activity (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Work strategically with the IT team to ensure the correct implementation of tags
- You will advise on A/B and multivariate testing on content and web pages, and store pages
- Required experience with web platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Omniture and other analytic platforms
- Proven experience in e-commerce and digital analytics role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Math, Economics, Operational Research, Statistics or a related quantitative degree
- 5+ years of experience performing quantitative analytical analysis/complex data analysis
- Ability to write SQL queries to perform data collection and mining
- Strong finance and digital marketing acumen and understanding of its components – including best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to partner with various levels of leadership within the organization
4ocean LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.