The Director of Brand Marketing is a key leadership role for 4ocean. Reporting to the CMO, this person will oversee the brand in many ways with the ultimate objective of generating new customers and exciting current ones on our movement which should ultimately lead to sales and millions of pounds of trash being pulled from our waters around The World. This person needs to help inspire the world to become a part of the 4ocean movement.
This person plays a leading role in the establishment of the business’s brand building strategies across all channels. The role of the Director of Brand Marketing is a highly collaborative position, leading the strategic direction and consistency of our brands messages and the stories we are telling each day around the world through content marketing. Using some veteran “gut” feeling along with qualitative and quantitative data to back it up, this person is the conscious of our brand and is responsible for how it’s being perceived and thought of. This person will need to understand who our consumer is, why they buy our products and what moves them to want to join the movement. This person will partner with the Creative teams, digital team, social teams and executive team to ensure brand strength and upward momentum of brand awareness, positive sentiment, sales and ultimately the credibility of who we are and what we are doing to remove trash and especially plastics from the waters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure brand consistency and drive great storytelling
- Know the customer and what makes them want to be part of the movement, then socialize this across the organization on-going
- Develop relationships with and work closely with Director of Cinematography, Creative Managers and Content Managers to ensure award-winning execution of marketing materials
- Maintain brand alignment across all media platforms
- Develop the annual brand marketing plan with Objectives, Goals, and Strategies and monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements
- Manage and maintain program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer insights, consumer segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments
- Lead the development and refinement of the brand’s messages and creative designs to attract potential consumers
- Lead the go-to-market planning and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Minimum 5+ years of brand marketing experience with a global brand
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business
- Master's degree is preferred in a related field
- Passion for helping the world become a better place
- Strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Proven cross-functional leadership being able to move and inspire a cross-functional group, leading it into a unified direction and with a common vision
- Convincing behavior through experience, analytical and critical thinking
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to the brand as his/her own
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
4ocean LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.