4ocean is a high-growth movement driving environmental change globally. The success and quality of our brand are attributed to the talent of our people, which is why we hire leaders and innovators, not employees or staff. We’re seeking an authentic, driven, and intelligent Director of Supply Chain to join our team.
The Director of Supply Chain will ensure the short-term effectiveness and long-term viability of our supply chain. He or she will support production operations, develop and maintain lasting relationships with mission-aligned vendors, while ensuring there’s a limited negative impact on people, planet and business.
- Ensures scaling capability of the supply chain to meet organizational growth objectives by evaluating and mitigating risk with raw materials, suppliers, global regions, and economic conditions
- Oversees the purchasing team to ensure efficient planning and procurement of required raw materials to support production requirements
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels to ensure the stability of supply while minimizing the impact on working capital
- Collaborates with our product development team to maintain innovation in supply chain sources and raw materials that will support new product launches
- Builds sustainability into the supply chain by ensuring materials and suppliers are following best practices and minimizing negative impacts on people and the planet
- Ensures performance metrics are achieved for all aspects of the supply chain including monitoring vendor performance levels
- Maintains relevant industry position and relationships
- 10+ years of professional experience in a supply chain, retail, and/or logistics operations role
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel and/or relational database and reporting
- Strong presentation skills for one-on-one and small group situations as well as customers, clients and employees
4ocean is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.