4ocean is a high-growth movement driving environmental change globally. We’re seeking an authentic, driven, intelligent General Manager to join our Technology team. The success and quality of our brand are attributed to the talent of our people, which is why we hire leaders and innovators, not employees or staff.
Join 4ocean in our fight against ocean plastic! We’re looking for an experienced General Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our equipment building operation as well as the job functions of the engineer and project managers related to the equipment to assist in the prevention, interception, and recovery of ocean plastic.
- Technology project management: Direct the development and implementation of capital equipment used for ocean cleanups; improve the work product, efficiency, information flow, and quality of client deliverables in collaboration with other departments and stakeholders.
- Financial management: Manage the entire P&L from cash flow to projections and business development to ensure the health of our business.
- Organize and coordinate cross-department initiatives: Organize and lead initiatives involving multiple departments involved in 4ocean Technology branding. Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Co-create company object and performance targets: Create and implement strategic priorities and objectives in conjunction with the leadership team that assist in developing sound short- and long-range performance plans for the organization.
- Day-to-day work with our design team to bring new functionality/products to life that impact performance and value
- Project management: move projects through to completion, manage resources, plan delivery, expose and mitigate risk
- Negotiate capital equipment contracts, handle contract execution, extensions, renewals, and communicate contractual changes to all stakeholders
- Lead the day-to day-projects related to technology and engineering; work closely with the engineer project managers
- Duties as assigned
- 7+ years experience in an analytical consulting role or operations role
- Strong computer skills, including experience with AutoCAD or similar software
- Startup experience is a plus, ideally at a tech-enabled product company
- Experience in P&L management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
4ocean LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.