4ocean is a high-growth movement driving environmental change globally. The success and quality of our brand are attributed to the talent of our people, which is why we hire leaders and innovators—not employees or staff. We’re seeking an authentic, driven, intelligent Trade Marketing Manager to join our team.
As 4ocean’s Trade Marketing Manager, you’ll specialize in assisting the wholesale team with their marketing strategy, including message development, marketing materials, and brand awareness. You’ll be responsible for developing strategies that generate interest in our products and create demand at retail points of sale.
Your focus will be on developing and overseeing all aspects of wholesale marketing. General job responsibilities will involve representing 4ocean at relevant industry tradeshows, designing unique plans for individual products, and overseeing and analyzing new product launches.
You’ll also be expected to advise on appropriate promotional procedures established from customer data analysis and current trends. As our trade marketing manager, you’ll work closely with our core marketing team to ensure synchronicity between departments. Additionally, you’ll advise retail store locations on best practices for in-store solutions and consistently monitor results to determine whether these methods are effective.
- Driving sales growth through POP and merchandising best practices
- Liaising with 4ocean retailers to support marketing programs within their stores as well as all print and digital platforms
- Assisting in the coordination of the design, manufacturing, and distribution of retail merchandising, POPs & signage, and other creative
- Trade marketing advertising including the development sales catalogs
- Working with external vendors/creative resources as required
- Executing and supporting trade ads
- Working with graphic resources as needed
- Researching, collecting, and consolidating product marketing information (product copy, brand line lists, retail pricing, etc.) for use in trade marketing planning
- Manage projects from conception through approval both internally and externally from production to shipping and installation
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in trade marketing
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Flexible and adaptable under pressure; must be able to switch gears at a moment’s notice without becoming flustered or frustrated
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Incredibly organized both physically and digitally
- Innately proactive
- Strong range management
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Certified International Trade Marketing Specialist (CITMS)
4ocean is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.