4FMV is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer for a client in Downtown Toronto on a contract basis. Located just steps from Union Station, our client is a leader in their field and recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining an application used by real estate law firms. The initial term is for 6 months with a likelihood to renew.
Who are you?
This is a perfect opportunity for an intermediate developer (4-7 years) who loves to code. You will be working on a team but will spend a lot of time on your own banging out code.
- Hands-on experience with projects using Angular 6+, Java, Spring and Hibernate (JPA)
- Designing, developing, securing and consuming Web services (Restful services)
- Design patterns (MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton) and general design understanding
- Relational databases and writing SQL statements
- SCM tools and their best practices (GIT, Maven, TeamCity)