45RPM is looking to hire a full-time Digital Strategist to join a growing team with offices in Blagden Alley Washington, DC and in La Roma in Mexico City. This strategist will need to work directly with the partners and clients to see their strategies implemented.
45RPM is a do-it-all agency, with a team of front-end and back-end developers, copywriters, designers, project managers, and videographers.
We want big thinkers who can turn real client needs into powerful ideas that translate into more business. While we stress creative thinking, we also stress the importance of being grounded in reporting, analytics, and the data that informs these ideas and makes them smart as well as interesting.
This role is responsible for developing high-level strategy for clients, implementing a broad range of digital marketing campaigns, and measuring and reporting performance campaigns, all while seamlessly integrating strategic media planning and buying.
- 5+ years experience in digital strategy or execution
- Ability to conceptualize and execute digital campaigns
- Ability to set high level messaging and write content/copy in a pinch
- Knowledge of CMS and CRM platforms
- Spanish language skills are a plus
What We’re Looking For:
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is comfortable working in a small, dynamic environment
- Team player who is able to learn on-the-go and often help out in other areas
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills
- Previous client-facing communications required
- Past marketing experience required
- Social Media savvy — knowledge of all current platforms
- Highly experienced working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Detail-oriented thinker, who can work under tight deadlines
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing and overseeing all day-to-day client-communications such as leading meetings, providing frequent project updates, and acting as liaison for the internal team
- Working daily with front-end and back-end developers, in both the US and Mexico City
- Contributing to 45RPM’s digital presence
- Owning and leading new accounts
- Developing decks for client presentations
- Developing budgets for media, and knowing how to manage them effectively
What We Offer
- A small, fun, and dynamic office space filled with enthusiastic young professionals — music is always playing!
- Metro-accessible office, close to great food and drink
- Relaxed dress code (with the exception of client meetings)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Healthcare and generous vacation policy
- Opportunity to use your Spanish speaking skills
At 45RPM, we like to think of ourselves as a team of misfits. We’re no drama, and a little weird. But more importantly, we are uncompromising in our commitment to provide the best possible service to our clients, and need people ready to honor that. Our work is demanding, but when you love the people you’re doing it for (and with) - it’s incredibly fulfilling.