45RPM is looking to hire a Digital Marketing intern to join a growing team with offices in Blagden Alley Washington, DC and in La Roma in Mexico City. 45RPM is a tight-knit team with expertise in executing successful digital marketing campaigns that drive traffic and convert leads. As an intern, you will work with all members of the team learning the ins and outs of agency life, while growing your own expertise in this fast-paced field.
45RPM is a do-it-all agency, with a team of front-end and back-end developers, copywriters, designers, project managers, and videographers.
We want big thinkers and hard workers who can turn real client needs into powerful ideas. We want someone ready to hit the ground running, ready to learn, assist, and deliver. While we stress creative thinking, we also stress the importance of being grounded in reporting, analytics, and the data that informs these ideas and makes them smart as well as interesting.
45RPM is seeking a motivated intern who is passionate about digital marketing and advertising and has a strong desire to develop a greater understanding of how the agency works. As a member of our team, this position offers a unique opportunity to have hands on experience in guiding the work and projects we do for our clients.
- Perform work in DC offices
- Completed or currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in advertising or marketing
- Independent self starter, ambitious hard-worker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and gain experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Dynamic team player that works well with others or independently
- Video editing, basic photography skills, and production experience is a plus
- Loves Mezcal
What You’ll Be Doing
- Controlling and posting from the agency’s social media account, including Facebook and Instagram
- Contributing to 45RPM’s digital presence
- Contributing to 45RPM’s production team
- Assisting in developing decks for client presentations
- Assisting in developing budgets for media, and knowing how to manage them effectively
What We Offer
- A small, fun, and dynamic office space filled with enthusiastic young professionals — music is always playing!
- Metro-accessible office, close to great food and drink
- Relaxed dress code (with the exception of client meetings)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Opportunity to use your Spanish speaking skills
At 45RPM, we like to think of ourselves as a team of misfits. We’re no drama, and a little weird. But more importantly, we are uncompromising in our commitment to provide the best possible service to our clients, and need people ready to honor that. Our work is demanding, but when you love the people you’re doing it for (and with) - it’s incredibly fulfilling.
This internship will require a minimum commitment of 16 hours per week (Monday through Friday between 10am–6 pm)
This position may have an hourly stipend depending on qualifications. Applicants must be enrolled full-time students