We are a Series A startup that has raised $40M in funding, working on building out a way to improve transactions with large vendors on the blockchain.
Sr. Ethereum engineer that has experience working with Ethereum/Blockchain in a professional environment. Ideally someone that has several years of professional engineering experience and has migrated to production level experience with companies using Blockchain and Ethereum. Exposure to IPFS or ERC20 and requiring knowledge regarding token creation.
As a Blockchain Architect the candidate will work with global expert teams and product management on one side and customer departments both from technology and business side to define customer centric blockchain use cases. Those use cases covering technology capabilities and business needs are tightly coupled by solution designs to be developed and instantiated by the blockchain architect
Offering competitive base salary, bonus and equity.
- Develop blockchain use cases for specific customer demands.
- Drive project initiation, scoping, and planning. Develop & manage solution architectures. Maintain the release schedule.
- Apply blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
- Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platforms
- Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and best practices.
- Support and implement Proof of Concepts to support Pre-Sales and Delivery initiatives.
- Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for blockchain community
- Identify and document gaps in existing products and solution designs and discuss enhancement recommendations with product management
- Provide technical expertise across all areas of the build, release, and operations.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge for integration capabilities (OpenSource, ThirdParty)
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge of:
- Defining Enterprise and/or Solution Architectures
- Customer business focused attitude (ideally in one of the verticals: Payment platforms, Booking platforms, Automotive)
- Technology expertise: Java, Go, Python, Databases, distributed computing
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of:
- Blockchain technology concepts
- Hyperledger based implementations
- Smart Contract design and implementation
- OpenSource adoption and integration
- Competitive awareness and use case based judgement