We are actively innovating on our ad experience to make it even more native, user-friendly, and valuable for advertisers than it is today.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to innovate on our native advertising experience. This team is passionate about reinventing digital advertising within the streaming video space. Are you a leader with experience building products people love? Can you demonstrate empathy for both consumers and businesses? Do you have a strong bias for action? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
- Build a product that offers an outstanding experience for our customers and value for our advertisers
- Partner with a team of skilled engineers, designers, researchers, and data scientists to set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team.
- Work across our consumer experience and platform teams to build consensus on vision and priorities.
- Ensure an extraordinary end-to-end experience for customers and advertisers.
- Work closely with constituents across the organization, including sales, marketing, finance, and legal, to ensure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Develop new feature ideas and rapidly validate or disprove them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- You have 5+ years of experience building or working with end-user facing experiences, particularly within advertising, bonus within startup experience.
- You have the ability to champion both the user and advertiser perspective throughout the product development process.
- You have experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
- You know how to facilitate the product discovery process from blue-sky thinking through to building and maintaining a full-functioning product
- You have lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You can clearly communicate goals and build consensus.