The Chief Revenue Officer will be responsible for driving revenue growth by coordinating with sales, marketing, product and client implementation departments, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client account management, and marketing groups.
- Develop effective sales strategies, compelling follow-up communications, product demonstrations, and sales pitches.
- Research and apply a thorough understanding of customers, the marketplace, competition, industry trends, funding developments and products to all marketing and strategic sales decisions.
- Ownership of competitive matrix outlining product features/benefits.
- Coordinate joint sales & marketing efforts with 3rd party partners for co-branded events & workshops.
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term sales strategy, including revenue forecasting. Manage annual marketing plan and budget.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement and develop corresponding ROI metrics.
- Ongoing lead acquisition and nurturing through a variety of methods, including trade shows, website, social media, and vendor/investor partner co-marketing.
- Ongoing support and ownership of contract templates, legal review.
- Strong presentation and client-facing skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to work collaboratively with a seasoned sales team.
- BA/BS degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience:
- Successful multi-channel marketing of a B2B SaaS solution
- Successful B2B SaaS sales leadership experience, ideally selling emerging technologies into marketing and creative organizations
- SalesForce, Marketo, LinkedIn, Google and administrative reporting and modeling
- Project management
Desired Character Attributes:
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for the company’s mission
- Highly energetic personality – a motivator
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Hands on, problem-solving aptitude
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior