We’re building a massive-scale code execution platform that leverages Node.js and docker to enable device teams to easily and rapidly deploy their code to the cloud. We handle the mission critical traffic that directly impacts the customer experience.
We are looking to expand the team with engineers that can advance not only the functionality of the platform, but also keep a strong focus on the operational challenges around keeping the platform reliable as it continues to scale.
This is also a highly cross-functional role so you must excel at collaborating with partners, understanding their requirements and distilling them into scalable solutions that are easy to consume.
- Build, optimize and scale our Node.js platform and infrastructure
- Work on first-class integration of Node.js in the cloud ecosystem
- Ensure full observability into the state of Node.js services and real-time analytics
- Collaborate with engineers to identify common pain points, develop solutions, and evangelize best practices
- Improve developer productivity through better tools and frameworks
- Building, maintaining, and evolving core libraries, services, and/or platforms
- Helping teams adopt and/or migrate to your technology solutions
- Building and operating scalable, fault tolerant, distributed systems
- Utilizing cloud-based solutions
- Addressing complex architectural problems with simple, intuitive design
- Passion in improving the reliability and operational automation of complex, multi-tier systems.
- We value freedom and responsibility, and context over control
- We pay top of market. We work to attract extraordinary people and pay accordingly.
- Your efforts will impact a product that millions of customers and many of your friends use every single day.
- Our culture. It is a little different. We live by and practice our values.