Senior Cybersecurity SME
Washington , District of Columbia
Based in Washington, DC, we´re a national Cyber-security firm that serves executives in the federal sector. We´re seeking a Cybersecurity SME to develop cyber security requirements and innovative solutions that improve the security posture of the Federal Agencies we partner with. If you have a background in Cyber Risk, Cloud and Managed IT Services then read on!
- Develop cyber security requirements and consult with internal stakeholders on best practice for risk.
- Establish a virtual cloud security function
- Consult on matters related to information security including malware, customer data theft
- Develop recommendations for agency security needs, taking appropriate action to plan and deliver solutions.
- Monitor call and event logs to identify security risks and compliance issues.
- Leverage experience with NIST 800-53 to Deliver business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Analyze nefarious activity, respond to threats, and prevent intrusions to the network.
- 5+ years of Information Security Experience
- 5+ Years experience SOC, MSP
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Security Stack
- Must be a U.S. citizen (Security Clearance Required)
- Security+, CRISC, GCIH, CISM
- Previous federal government experience, NIST 800-53
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong management skills to select, develop, mentor, and motivate team members
So if you´re a Cybersecurity SME with experience in risk management and federal government, apply today!
3sixtyHR is an equal opportunity employer that specializes in hiring extraordinary talent. If selected for screening we will reach out via phone and email.