Location: Miramar FL
Salary Range: 70,000
Based in Miramar FL, we're a leading Cyber Defense Company with a growing security team! We're seeking a Business Analyst who will play a key role for our clients based in our Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). You'll support Fortune 500 and high governance Federal teams on business process improvement and identifying data and trends that help accelerate business initiatives. If you are a Business Analyst with a background in infosec, software development or network engineering, then read on!
- Conducts requirement gathering meetings using any number of techniques (I.E.: JAD, questionnaires, 1 on 1 interviews, brainstorming, etc)
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Design and execute the test scripts and test scenarios.
- Coordinate with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- 3+ Years Business Analyst
- 3+ Years Ticketing, Web(KPI'S), Network/Security Projects
- Visio, Access, Sharepoint, Project+
- IIBA Certification a plus
- Experience with Agile, Lean or Six Sigma,
- 401 K
- Base Salary
- Health Care & Wellness
So, if you're a Business Analyst with 3+ years experience, apply today!
3SIXTYHR is an equal opportunity employer. We help companies with hiring extraordinary talent. If selected for screening, we will reach out via phone and email.