Program Manager, Digital Transformation
Location: Washington, DC
Salary Range: 120,000 - 140,000 (Full Time)
Based in Washington DC, we're a nationally recognized leading-edge cyber defense company that supports federal clients with Digital Transformations. We're currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to oversee requirements gathering, documentation, and project execution. If you're have experience migrating Microsoft Azure applications to the cloud then read on!
- Champion innovation and change in cybersecurity capabilities and related risk management activities.
- Lead a team of 20+ technical SMEs and policy analysts to deliver and implement cyber and risk-related strategy
- Act as the SPOC with senior federal stakeholders agency on all technical program matters, including collaboratively designing and planning the rollout of cybersecurity and cloud initiatives.
- Support digital transformation initiatives through aligning security architectures.
- Achieve program financial goals, managing costs and performance effectively.
- 3+ Years Experience Azure/ATP/Office 365/Cloud Migrations
- 3+ Years Leading Migrations, Documenting, Requirements Gathering
- PMP Certification, Project+
- O365 Tenant Design or ATP
- Experience with Enterprise & Financial Services Environments
- Technical Acumen: Cloud, Networks, Security, Secure Messaging
If you are a Program Manager with Azure experience, apply today!
3SIXTYHR is an equal opportunity employer. We help companies with hiring extraordinary talent. If selected for screening, we will reach out via phone and email.