Security Operation Center Manager (SOC Manager)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary: 100,000 - 130,000
Based in Fort Lauderdale, we're a national Information Security company with a growing high-governance SOC practice. We provide managed security services for customers that include the fortune 500 and State and Federal Governments. We're currently seeking an information security leader to interface with client executives and provide leadership and development for our talented SOC team of Analysts, Engineers, and Threat Hunters. If you have 5+ years experience in InfoSec and have led teams in Security Operations Center then read on!
- Lead and manage the Security Operations Center including reporting, health and operational metrics and adherence to contractual SLAs
- Drive the creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Leadership
- Ensure all operational processes and platform strategies are documented, exercised and continually improved
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent
- Forensic Analysis - ELK, Elastic, LogStash, Kibana
- Incident Response - QRadar, Rapid7, Carbon Black
- Shell Scripting, Python, C++, GoLang
- SSL inspection technologies - DPI inspection
- Threat and Vulnerability assessments - Metasploit
- Pen Testing
- SIEM - SPLUNK OR ELK Experience
So if you're a SOC Manager looking for an opportunity to impact a high-power team and create best practices in Cyber security, apply today!
- 401 K
- Base Salary
- Health Care & Wellness
3SIXTYHR is an equal opportunity employer. We help companies with hiring extraordinary talent. If selected for screening, we will reach out via phone and email.