Client Onboarding Engineer
Salary Range: 50-60K (Full-Time)
Based in Miramar, we're a national cyber-defense company that provides managed cyber security services for large enterprises and State and Federal Governments. We're currently seeking a Client Onboarding Engineer to work closely with customer executives and technical stakeholders to seamlessly integrate our cyber risk platform. You'll partner with our talented security team of Analysts, Engineers, and Threat Hunters with a focus on customer success.
If you´re interested in developing a career in cyber security, read on!
- Deploying Event Collectors, Elastic Stack
- Engaging Client Data Center Engineers
- Utilize Automation Scripting
- Deploying Unix, Linux, Windows
- Implementing Cyber and Risk Management Platforms
- 2-3 Years NOC, System Administrator, Or System Engineer
- Experience with Windows, Unix or Linux servers
- Experience with Virtualization, KVM, VWware, Hyper V
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Basic to intermediate Scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with Elastic Stack is a plus but not mandatory
Key Soft Skills:
- Clients Love you
- Have a Strong Work Ethic and Positive Attitude
- Must be an Adaptable Team Player
- Can resolve client conflicts in a respectful manner
So if you´re a Client Onboarding Engineer with experience in cloud technologies, apply today!
3sixtyHR is an equal opportunity employer that specializes in hiring extraordinary talent. If selected for screening we will reach out via phone and email.