Senior Azure Engineer
Washington , District of Columbia
Based in Washington, DC, we´re a national Cyber-security firm that serves executives in the federal sector. We´re seeking a Senior Azure Engineer to help architect and design innovative solutions that improve the security posture of the Federal Agencies we partner with. If you have a background in Microsoft Azure, Cyber Risk, and Managed Cloud, read on!
- Implementation of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Provide a deep understanding of Azure networking, DR and backup solutions.
- Develop strong cloud strategy and architecture to meet regulatory and business requirements
- Consult on matters related to information security including malware, customer data theft
- 5+ years of Information Security Experience
- 5+ Years experience SOC, MSP
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Security Stack
- Must be a U.S. citizen (Security Clearance Required)
- Security+, CRISC, GCIH, CISM
- Previous federal government experience, NIST 800-53
- Subject Matter Expert in Azure security stack including: Azure ATP and ATA, Azure Identity Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics, Microsoft Defender ATP, or Azure Key Vaults
So if you´re a Senior Azure Engineer with experience in federal government, apply today!
3sixtyHR is an equal opportunity employer that specializes in hiring extraordinary talent. If selected for screening we will reach out via phone and email.