Enterprise Account Executive
Based in Atlanta, we’re a rapidly growing technology company with web based video solutions that empower the construction industry to significantly improve project delivery and communication. As an integrated hardware manufacturer and software company, we deploy video monitoring solutions to construction sites. We are seeking someone who excels in sales and building rapport with partners from Project Management to Superintendents, to EVP's. We're seeking an account executive who can help us continue our record growth.
Do you love prospecting and engaging new people? Are you so good on the phone, that you are able to build meaningful relationships every time you make a cold call? You're a natural leader that can sell ice to Eskimos, but you won't need to because we have a great product:
Requirements & Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Engage decision makers in construction, real estate, and public companies
- Learn the customer's delivery timelines and sell effectively
- Master our technology and communicate the value proposition to prospects
- 3+ Years of Sales Experience engaging all levels of leadership
- Strong Experience carrying and exceeding Quota
- Achieve mutually defined sales metrics during training and ramp-up
- Build an outstanding environment for teammates
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base+ Bonus: $40,000- $75,000 (Top performers make 6 figures)
- Health and Dental, 100% Covered
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition reimbursement, Paid Sabbatical
If you have the discipline and drive to be a top performer, then we would like to learn more about you. So, if you are a self starter looking to surround yourself with a culture of success, apply today!
3SIXTYHR is an equal opportunity employer. We help companies hiring outstanding talent. If selected for screening, we will reach out via phone and email.