San Francisco, CA
A hedge fund focused on investing and managing a portfolio for our investors in the emerging market of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies. We are seeking a Cryptocurrency Researcher (Analyst) to help design an investment strategy for a diversified multi-million dollar Cryptocurrency portfolio in San Francisco, CA. Are you a passionate expert in cryptographic assets? You will work in tandem with the companies we invest, to execute research strategies related to ICO and investment operations. This will be a key research position reporting to the executive team:
Requirements of the Cryptocurrency Researcher
- Solid understanding of the technical details of emerging Web3 projects.
- Lead evaluation of new infrastructure innovations in the space.
- Solid understanding of smart contracts scripting, cryptography, crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies
- Sharp analytical abilities (identification of unconventional trends and emerging technologies)
- Able to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Strongly Preferred: A degree in a technical area and/or technical experience
Responsibilities of the Cryptocurrency Researcher
- Work with the senior investment team
- Screening Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Projects
- Identify emerging opportunities
- Work closely with technical teams on their crypto-economic model, smart contract security, and other concerns.
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- 2-3 Years Cryptocurrency Experience
- 2+ Years Financial Analyst - Hedgefund or Financial Institution
- Application Experience - Cryptography, Algorithms
- Strong interpersonal skills when interfacing with stakeholders
- Background in Financial Analysis
- BS from Top Institution
3sixtyHR is an equal opportunity employer. We help innovative companies attract top talent. If selected for screening we will reach out via phone and email.