San Francisco, CA
Based in San Francisco, we are an Artificial Intelligence company that is developing the next generation of Machine Learning algorithms for the healthcare field. Our software performs leading-edge Deep Learning medical image analysis, to enable more accurate diagnoses and speed-up and improve patient outcomes. We're currently seeking a DevOps Lead reporting to the VP of Engineering. We value leaders who are free thinkers, are committed to quality first, and take pride in everything they do.
Do you have a strong background in DevOps Engineering? Have you helped scale containerization for software and infrastructure technology teams? Are you passionate about growing your expertise in machine learning, Deep Learning, and AI? If so then read on!
Responsibilities of the DevOps Lead
- Embrace DevOps C.A.L.M.S (Culture, Automation, Learn, Measurement, Sharing) philosophy
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Participate with the on-call schedule to ensure our services are available 24x7
- Architect and implement a robust storage system
- Build and maintain our DevOps tool chain (monitoring, CI/CD, application performance management, configuration management)
Qualifications of the DevOps Lead
- 3+ Years Experience DevOps Engineering or Lead DevOps Engineering
- 3+ Years Experience AWS, Linux, Puppet, and VPNs.
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terrafor, Docker)
- Experience with a security compliance (PCI, HIPAA, NIST, or ISO27002)
- Ability to develop scripts using, BASH, python, ruby, or golang
- Experience with uwsgi, Tomcat, MySQL, PostgreSQL, nginx
- Base+Bonus (130-180K)
- Health Care and Dental
- 401(k) and Company Equity
- Unlimited PTO
So if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience leading software teams, apply today!
3sixtyHR is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. If selected for screening we will reach out via the phone or email you provide.