The Role: 33Across, recently named among North America's fastest growing tech companies on Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500™, is looking for an Account Executive of Publisher Development to maintain and grow our portfolio of premium publishers.
A successful candidate will be highly motivated, excited to learn 33Across’ cutting-edge proprietary technology and prepared to actively manage and grow existing business. The ability to clearly communicate with many different internal and external teams is paramount. This person will be an instrumental member of the Publisher Sales team as we retain and grow existing business.
- Collaborate with Operations, Demand Sales, and Yield to maintain premium existing Publisher supply across mobile, tablet, and web.
- Master all 33Across Product Offerings to expand partnerships.
- Educate the market on 33Across offerings en route to expand existing business
- Gain a deep understanding of the 33Across product suite
- Attend industry events (e.g. CES, Prog IO, Digiday, Admonsters)
- 2+ years working in the programmatic space, ideally with direct publisher partnerships
- A self-starter with a deep understanding and interest in the programmatic space
- A dynamic seller eager to be out in front of people, comfortable with entertaining and traveling as needed
- At ease in front of senior-level decision makers
- A team player who is driven to close new business and ensure ongoing partnership success
- Strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, and Excel
What We Can Offer You:
- We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area.
- We offer a dynamic work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks.
- Perks include unlimited snacks/drinks, team outings, weekly catered meals, holiday celebrations, and annual hackathons.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too:
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Real, tangible, paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave